JUNIOR COACH APPLICATIONS 2021
The time has come to throw your hat into the Junior Coach Applications ring for 2021.
This is a big call out to all parents, family, friends and other contacts to apply for a junior coaching role in 2021. You may be from outside our Burners community, but you are more than welcome to apply to contribute our wonderful club. The satisfaction associated by working with our young community cannot be underestimated and we are extremely proud of the reputation and culture that is Blackburn.
We are looking for:
- some footy knowledge;
- communication skills;
- a positive role model;
- a willingness to develop and improve all players within a team; and
- Where necessary a willingness to bolster playing numbers within a team.
As Blackburn has one of the biggest junior programs in Victoria; please do not let inexperience deter you from applying, as you will receive expert assistance and support throughout the season.
We provide our coaches with significant support, including:
- funding coaches to undertake the AFL Victoria level 1 coaching course;
- Direct insight into our junior development pathways.
- providing external coaching expertise and seminars to develop our coaches;
- supporting coaches who are interested in applying to undertake a level 2 coaching course;
- providing first-year coaches with either a level 2 accredited coach or a highly experienced coach as a mentor; and
- The most up to date footy equipment and footy industry consultants to call on for your team.
See link below to application forms and all coaching positions for 2021 are vacant awaiting applications.
All applications are valued and will be seriously considered.
The Coach Selection Panel will include current coach and 2021 football director Paul Harman, Glenn Whitehead, and our Women’s coach, Leeann Gill. All Coaching appointments are made via a pre-arranged interview
Junior Football coaching is incredibly rewarding and we encourage anyone interested to apply or enquire.
For any enquiries please call Paul Harman 0430 181 870 or myself on 0407 252 994
Applications CLOSE Sunday 15th November 2020.
President Blackburn Juniors