YOUTH ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT – WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
A proactive approach to enhance athletic potential, prevent injury and educate junior players (U/12+) on the importance of physical preparation for sport.
BJFC is very proud to support Dylan Vizzarri in a junior high-performance academy pre-season program for those who may be interested. Dylan is a current senior player with our club and has come right through from Under 9’s. Dylan has asked to make you aware that each session (Wednesday and Thursday) is capped to 8 players, so if you’re keen please make contact with him ASAP as spots are expected to be filled quickly.
PREPARE AND TRAIN LIKE A PRO
The BFC JHP Academy involves undertaking a 6-week program that will cover:
– Fundamental movement patterns (squat, hinge, lunge, push, pull, brace/twist)
– Strength, speed and power
– Jumping, landing and running mechanics
– Agility and change of direction
– Injury prevention
WHO IS DYLAN VIZZARRI?
Dylan is an accomplished strength and conditioning coach with experience at both AFL and TAC Cup level. He has played at Blackburn since Under 9’s and is currently a Senior player.
His credentials include:
• Bachelor of Exercise Science (Sports Practice)
• Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
• Western Bulldogs FC Strength and Conditioning Intern (2018)
• Oakleigh Chargers – High-Performance Intern (2018-2019)
– WHO: Under 12s – 17s players
– COST: $180 total for the 6 weeks (payment MUST be made upfront)
– WHEN: Wednesday OR Thursday, 4:45 pm (only 1 session per week)
– Sessions will commence on the 13th/14th February 2019
– All participants will receive a High-Performance Handbook as a bonus resource
– Please contact Dylan prior to 11th Feb on 0430337256 to confirm your attendance